Important Information Regarding Secured
Web Access Teller (Java Issues):
We are aware
that some members are having trouble logging into our Secured Web
Access Teller (SWAT). Please take the following steps to fix this
issue (they are also listed on the Java.com website):
1) Update your Java to version 7 update
55. Go to Java.com and download and install the new version. Close
all your application windows except the Java window running.
2) After Java has finished installing,
go to the Control Panel, select Programs on Windows 7 (on Windows
XP it should be directly under the Control Panel), find the Java
icon and click on it.
3) Select the Security Tab and go to the
Edit Site List and add
https://www.btfcu.org to the site list.
4) Re-start your computer as needed.
5) Log-in to SWAT. If you get a security
pop-up message, select 'Run'.
If you continue
to experience problems, please contact us during business hours at
We apologize for
any inconvenience this may cause.
requirements for Web Access Teller:
The browser must be configured to Always accept cookies
for the SSL security to work.
Have Your Cookies Turned On!
To get the most from our web site we need you to have your browser
cookies turned on.
link to S.W.A.T. Logon page